Well, it’s been a year, hasn’t it?
By popular request, we are pleased to feature some of our most popular COVID-related articles this year. In case you want to relive the shitstorm that was 2020.
Oh, and if you’d rather not see anything about the pandemic ever again, we’ve got you, fam. Here are all our non-COVID articles.
- Local Welder’s Shed Selected as Coronavirus Quarantine Site
- Annual “Lick the Mayor” Event Postponed Due to Coronavirus Fears
- Island Cats Refusing to Share Masks with Humans
- Route Cancelled Until Ferry-Sized N95 Masks Can Be Sourced
- “Injuries Possible” with Nanaimo’s New Social Distancing Robot
- OPINION PANEL: The Mayor’s Coronavirus Fashion
- Island Kid Responsible for Making World’s Window Hearts is “Fucking Exhausted”
- EDITORIAL: There’s Only One Hero Canada Needs Right Now
- Netflix Signs Dr. Bonnie Henry to Co-Host New “Lifestyle Morning Show”
- Dictionary Companies Scramble to Fill Orders for Synonyms for “Flatten”
- New Program Restores Phone Line With Federal Employees Yelling At You
- Canada Changes to 18.5-Hour Days to Speed COVID-19 Recovery
- Island Swinger Convention Was “A Little Weird” This Year
- B.C. Releases New “Glory Hole Tips” Brochure
- Nanaimo’s Mayor “Probably Never” Returning to Land
- Nanaimo Orders Mandatory Masks for Houses
- Dr Henry: Your Milkshake May Only Now Bring Up to Three Same-Bubble Boys to the Yard
- Our Most Popular COVID-19 Articles This Year
- Skip the Dishes to Add $20 “Island Fee” On All Delivery Orders